Total Health Club
LT Fitness is launching another Total Health Club course at Wye Leisure in September 2017.
Total Health Club is a 12 week programme focusing on weight loss & nutrition for health.
The main aim of the programme is to remove limited thinking and living due to weight, or health issues by using fitness and nutrition as the vehicle to a healthier life. This course is a lifestyle change, not a diet. This approach to health and wellness will dispel all the diet myths and allowing you the opportunity to free yourself from the diet trap for good.
The Total Health Club will meet every Tuesday in the Wye Leisure studio for an hour from 7.00pm – 8.00pm.
- Do you need to lose weight?
- Have you tried diets without lasting results?
- Are you confused about all the conflicting nutrition information out there?
- Do you want to learn about how to heal your body, or prevent further damage from diet related disease?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, then this course is for you.
What you can expect;
- A personalized service in a group setting
- The latest training methods and equipment
- Course delivered by a Level 4 Personal Trainer specialising in Obesity and Diabetes Management.
- My “I Care if you’re not there” approach – accountability check ins
- Goal Setting
- Pre and Post Course assessment
- Unlimited online connection with your trainer
- Gym Programme
- A Fitness Environment that is All Inclusive, where no one gets left behind
The programme is designed to give a personal training experience in a group setting for a fraction of the price. It will empower individuals to expand their minds to unlimited possibility and embrace active living and better health.
Are you ready to be the best you can be?
Places are limited so if you would like to book on to the course, then please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call on 07880 795578